How to Put the Center for Workforce Excellence to Work for You
Developing your workforce is an essential, ongoing journey, not a once-and-done task on your to-do list. If you want to not only survive, but thrive, in today’s ever-evolving economy, you need education and training that seamlessly adapts to your changing needs. The competition out there is fierce, so your employees need to be armed for the challenge.
For more than 140 years, Central Penn College has been a respected, multi-disciplinary educational resource for employers and employees in the capital region.
With our Workforce Excellence program, you can benefit from Central Penn College’s seasoned faculty and demonstrated expertise in these in-demand fields:
- Leadership Development
- Business communication skills
- Change management
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Relationship building
- Supervisory and conflict management
- Listening and risk-taking skills
- Coaching and mentoring
- Data analytics, and more.
- What knowledge gaps have you noticed in your workforce?
- Can you afford to risk tackling training on your own?
- What are your current competitive advantages?
- How can you keep that competitive edge relevant now and in the economy of the future?
- Does your company’s vision for growth match the capabilities of your current workforce?
What’s on our Corporate Education Menu
- One-day workshops
- Multi-week engagements
- Custom-designed learning modules
Where Are We?
Courses are offered in the location and learning format that maximize convenience for you.
- Onsite: We bring our instructional team to you.
- On-campus. Your team attends classes at our strategically located Summerdale site
- Online. Your employees can log on and learn in a convenient, 24-7 online educational environment
- Hybrid. You can benefit from a blend of in-person and online instruction.
Where Can I Learn More?
Curtis Voelker is an alumna of Central Penn College and the Director of College Relations. He is dedicated to creating authentic partnerships aimed at assisting individuals and organizations in fulfilling their educational and philanthropic needs. Curtis has served on the college’s Alumni Council and Education Foundation, the board of Pennsylvania’s Future Business Leaders of America, the West Shore Young Professionals and more.